Clik For Money...TQ

Sunday, September 18, 2011

~ Appreciation...~

 
  Story 1:-

  Is not easy decision I have to made.
  From O&G industries jump to other line...
  Plus... New JD...
  Last Friday..
  I had a little bit chat with my lead.
  Terharu when she say...
  She need me to stay.. Coz she know I am capable to handle that Project..
  The reason why I'm looking a new job just because off...
  1. New exposure and challenging..
  2. Money.. (My dream car wei...)
  3. Nak bg yg terbaik untuk ayah selagi dia hidup..

  Itu jerk.. Tapi bila dah bagi sedikit motivation and psychology..
  Hm.. Really can't make any decision again.. SHAITSSSSSSSS......

 Story 2:-
 
 Hm.. Susah kan nak org hargai kita kan?
 Itu yang pasti.. Tapi.. Hakikat sememangnya manusia begitu..
 Generally.. Is not easy to give and take sumthing..
 I mean.. Is usually.. They always need sumthing from us..
 But they don't care about us..
 Especially our life or feeling..
 That's true..
 Human nature... Selfish is the rite word....

 Lesson learn... try to manage my life with selfish situation..
 Got it.. Don't care what people around say stupid thing about you..
 Let it go..
 Just follow your way...


P/S: Hm.. betul ke dak aku mewepek nie...

No comments: