Clik For Money...TQ

Friday, March 11, 2011

New Stuff...

Hehehehe... My New Hand...

Alhamdulillah...
At least I can buy the new glove for futsal or soccer training.
Previously.. I bought the same glove like this.
Almost 3 years I use that glove. Very impressive ...
A lot tournament I'm joining with that glove included WHO(World Health Organization)..

Hehehe...
In mean time.. I need new racket for badminton..
I'm told you guys or girlsss out there..
IN very active in sport.
Not only for FUTSAL or SOCCER..
I'm also enjoy playing badminton, table tennis and valley ball.

So don't get me wrong if you from out there saw me play badminton or others sport activities..
I love sport...
Tanya.. Dan jangan judge sendiri.
Mungkin ada sebab kot kenapa tak hadir pada certain-certain waktu.
Ada limitation budget..
Mana yang agak berbaloi dan buleh mengurangkan lemak, IN akan join...
So.. fahamilah diri anda yea...

Makasih...


Racket orang lain nie.. huhuhuhuhu..

No comments: