Clik For Money...TQ

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Selamat Hari jadi Along and Happy New Year...

Birthday cake tuk ALong.Tp majlis ini di pulau olehnya... Happy birthday along

Sebahagian yg datang..


 Alhamdulillah.. Aku masih benyawa di tahun 2011.
 Just wanna wish happy new year everybody...
 And Happy birthday to Along.

 I am quite disappointed with my brother since this party created to surprise him on yesterday. But, is ok. Maybe his quite busy with her wife activities. Yup.. I'm feel sad but i couldn't show it to my relatives.

Maybe my brother felt mad with me and my sis. But i didn't know the causes of his mad.
Maybe, i'm not quite enough to be a gud sister to him.
Give everything he want and needs..Put at side my feeling to focus on him only.

Hey bro..
Wa pun ader gak part nak setel.
Tapi kalau dah bertindak mcm bebudak..Hm tak tahulah aku nak kategorikan kat mana.
Sudah2lah nak berkecil hati.
Keluarga hilang..
Pergi sini burukkan sana..
Pergi sana burukkan sini..
So dalam erti kata lain..Pintu taubat masih terbuka...
Pepandailah ko bertaubat..
Aku dokan yang terbaik untuk kau.

Moga tahun baru ini lebih bererti untukku dengan bermunajat terhadapNYA..

No comments: