Clik For Money...TQ

Friday, January 21, 2011

Ting Tong...Tetttttttt.........

Alhamdulillah...
Last Wednesday, I'm tring to do something which is for my health also..
Early in the Morning around 5.00am..Work out at Cheras Baru area.
30 min then take bath start 'mengaji'...

Tenangnya pagi tu...
Is totally different.. Work as usual but on that day I'm very confuse with my boss.
WTH.. She's trying to given a new assignment for me since I'm not in work load situation.
Guess What.. I get Document Controller Job Description to do for CPOC Project..
Aiya....
I dunno anything about DC... If they need to expedite to get the IFR and IFC,I'm willing to do that.
But if they need my opinion to create structural of ITB...
Totally I surrender. Yes..I am fast learning girl but in this situation..
They put me as a lead and focal point to do this job.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Help me...
Ok..Take as positive side..
Come on IN.. You can do it..

5.30pm.. Straight away to Tasik Permaisuri..
Push myself to forget everything I'm facing last 2 weeks...
Until azan Maghrib.
Stop for while for Solat then continue with my running project.

On 9.00pm...
Received sms from sumone.
Hm.. Alhamdulillah.. She missing me...
Hopefully everything will be fine..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uuu... saferrr windooo awk? lalala

I.N said...

ntah ler awak... sy pun tak tahu..