Clik For Money...TQ

Saturday, September 10, 2016

1st 14km running by Road2Marathon

It's look like I'm preparing enough for this marathon. However it's not a good start when u are lacking of training for 1st 14km. I'm just running like 15 km a month. Hence, proper training is needed to be a good runner because to avoid any injuries to your body.

I manage finish with Puma ignite which is not suitable for my injuries knee. The nett time I manage run it take 2 hour 20 minute. That is not acceptable because the suitable time should be under 2 hours for first timer.

It's okay... Doesn't mean u are slow runner cannot run like professional runner. This experience make me learn something whereas I need to be prepared before my next running. So I decided I take at least 6-7km per day to improve my running technic and consistency with my pacer.

Thanks to organizer Hijo for Run2Marathon running competition because attract other runners out there enjoy and joining them for full
Marathon competition.

No comments: