Clik For Money...TQ

Thursday, May 19, 2011

~I luv FC Blondes...~

I luv our TEAM SPIRITS...
I luv the way our plays last nite..
I luv our communication in pitch..
I luv our confidence level...
I luv the tactical we play..
I luv u all lah FC Blonde...

Segala kekusutan telah terjawab..
After our first meeting 15th May 2011...
After Bonding at Broga Hills + Tekala River...
Segala-galanya berubah...

Tapi.. Aku jek.. Haiyark...
Luntot dah tercabut skru.. DEMMMM IT...


Ayu~ Salute as a goal keeper
Nina,Dylan,Jamy,Nisha,Nurul, Nadia and AJ- Dud.. Uols totally awesome last nite..

What we need now is...

Keep our team spirits..
Meeting again before our league..

And for IN:


Tak gheti-gheti jaga luntot...
Tak gheti-gheti nak Firm..
Tak gheti-gheti lagi nak calm...
WTH..PFFBTTTTTTTTT....




Result:
FC BLONDE- Murphy =8-2
FC Blonde- Team A  = 0-0
FC Blonde- Team B  = 2-1
FC Blonde - Team C = 1-1
FC Blonde - Team D = 0-2


P/S: CONGRATES TEAM...





4 comments:

Unknown said...

totally... I HEARTS FcB!!!
Keep it up, BLONDE!

I.N said...

you never walk alone blondes... hahahaha

Marlena Aqeel said...

bole join fc blondes? ;p

I.N said...

lili... jom jom jom... once blonde forever blonde.. huhuhuhu