Clik For Money...TQ

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Macam-Macam...

I dun no... This weeks I heard a lot of story in my office..
I think... My colleague should blame herself...
Her attitude.. Attendance.. Sleeping during office hour.
Chatting with a few staff at Pantry..
Lunch before lunch hour and get back to the office around 2pm.

Just smile and silent when she try to get my attention or sympathy.
What can I do when HR decided to deduct salary because of her taken advance leave...
" I think you should discuss with hr person.. This clause already stated at HR employee handbook...
  Before you ambush them, better you check first.. try negotiate with them..."

Hurm...
Is better then nothing rite.
So.. I think she now.. The cycle of life..
If she very well known about religion, she should know everything about time.
You should decided for yourself.

P/S: Rezeki datang dari ALLAH..
       Benar tapi.. Kalau disalah gunakan pun tak patut juga...
       Mari mencarik kije.. Jangan duduk MELAHU lagi IN....

No comments: