Clik For Money...TQ

Friday, March 4, 2011

Keep waiting...

Alhamdulillah...
My ex boss at Senai Desaru give me a call.
Maybe I have 2nd interview with him.

Wondering, he need me as a his employer.
Maybe he comfortable with me in terms of my work.
Hm... Can't predict to much rite now.
I know, he desperate need staff rite now since I am also desperate to work with new environment.
Actually currently I am happy with this company..
But I am totally bored with engineering services consultant.
In purchasing activities I need gear up my knowledge in terms of material but ..
In this company more HSE were provided and designation only.

Just imagine.. In one week.. I only spend only 4-8 hours in Purchasing activities including meeting with some vendor.
The rest.. Spend with documentation only like.. Key in data for ASL(Approve supplier list)
Help Project Management for finishing their list.

I need new job.. And new environment.
After working here almost 4 years, I need to find out opportunities for develop my Career.
Hopefully everything's ok..


Semoga Allah Redha dengan aku..
Insyaallah..

No comments: