Clik For Money...TQ

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

~Hurm~Pergh~

What's the reason?
Why do you act like that?
Nothing much you staying here?
Why you say like that?
Is that something border you?

I guess so..
I'm tired with my life..
I'm tired with people surround me...
I'm sick with certain people, always keep blaming me...

I dunno...
What should I do now.
I dunno...
What's wrong with my word or everything I have done..
I dunno..
If I'm quit with this job.. Is that any organization will be hire me for new job..


Argh...
I am totally depress now...
I am totally down rite now...
I am totally feel like a DUMB toy rite now..

Nothing much I can do...
Nothing much I can hold...
Is nothing much I can predict for my own future...


Ya Allah..
Please help me..
Please give me some peace all the time..
Please give me some strength to face everything rite now..
Not much I ASK from YOU rite now..
Only give way to keep REMEMBER YOU...

AMIN...









3 comments:

Ly said...

what happened? it's all bout ur work isnt it?

I.N said...

nopi.. All about ME..
I'm totally DOWN..
Dunno WHY...
HAIYARKKKK...

Ly said...

cool ek..may b coz u r alwiz not in a good conditions lately..and u must be missing someone very much..all of these can easily caused u down beb..