Clik For Money...TQ

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Malaysia beat Pakistan 2-0

After finish my badminton training, I decided to watch game between Malaysia and Pakistan at Menara with my cousin.

I like the Malaysia team. In 90 minutes playing with Pakistan, I can saw their spirit when all 11 players start attack Pakistan goal.
4 minutes later, Malaysian came out 1 goal from Wan Zaharulnizam Wan Zakaria.
Second goal from Irfan Fazail after 41 minutes.

Red card to Ansar Abbas coz hurting Khairul Fahmi Che Mat Malaysia goalkeeper.

Hm.. this qualifying to Olympic Game and first round for Malaysia and Pakistan too.
2nd round will be held at Lahore Stadium,Pakistan.

Hopefully, Malaysia winning for 2nd round at Pakistan.

Keep it up guys...

2 comments:

Ly said...

besh jgak la..byk peluang sbnarnya cuma..bkn rezeki mlm td..hehe

I.N said...

hm.. kene perketatkan pertahanan dan jgn terlalu over confidence jek.. hahahaha