Clik For Money...TQ

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Searching....

Last nite I can't sleep then I woke up and Solat hajat..
Dalam doa, air mata mengalir deras.. Betapa kerdilnya aku dalam dunia ni..

Around 3am, I'm dreaming with my new life on 2011

Hm.. New episode on 2011.
Wish my dream come true for this year..
I hope so...


Still searching new environment especially for new job.
Need new task for my expossure in Purchasing activities.
Learning about more material especially in Oil and Gas industries.
I know is totally difficult due I am Diploma holder not like others graduation, but hopefully..
My wish come true..Insyaallah..Jika Allah izinkan.

Need new life style living...Ala-ala bersederhana kelengkapannya...(Citer pasal dalam umah nie)..
Yup.. I know.. Banyak kekurangan dalam umah tu.. At least I need new fridge,washing machine and dining table.
Is not really expensive but my hall only can put 1 table for 4 people.
HEHEHE..banyak songeh plak ko IN...
Queen size bedded at least 2 unit. For Master and 2nd Bedroom.
Huhuhu Insyaallah...

Need new gadget.. I mean camera..At least D90 x pun D7000(sigh dowh.. x terkumpul2 lagi..)
Insyaallah... Akan aku usahakan jua biarpun berpuasa sepanjang tahun...

Ya Allah..
Permudahkanlah segala urusanku ini...
Amin...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

insya allah... amin