Clik For Money...TQ

Monday, December 27, 2010

I Wish I Can Do that...

Wah...
Early in the morning i woke up coz of 1 interview session with my ex-boss at PAAB.
Fuh... Can't sleep tight last nite. I don know why.. Maybe too nervous for interview session.

Around 9.15am, safely arrive at Multipurpose Capital Square Tower at Jalan Munshi Abdullah.
My heart beat moving quickly. My instinct is not so good for this session. No idea for this.

Go thru the receptionist. Suddenly she came out with some document.
Shit.. Is a test. Adoiyai...
Blur-blur itik tgk soalan selama 10 minit.

Just imagine,how can i drow the planner schedule for certain period to makesure 360 nos 6 meter length pipe laying at site. In mean time,only 6 nos can laying for the construction work daily.
That paper have 10 nos question and i need to finish that test in 30min.

Uwaaaaaa.....
Ini bukannya purchasing. Dah consider,planner + engineer + logistics and contract team nie.
Ya Allah.. Permudahkanlah urusan ku ini.
Then on 10.30am,interview pun bermula.

Kelepuk kelepak kecembom kedeba bom...
11.45 habis.
From 10 question only 7 question is totally rite.
Wah.. Is difficult test for me. Is not easy but..I know is not easy to get the job.
Hopefully, Allah permudahkan segala urusan.

Maybe, is not the rite time for leaving my current company.
Maybe, i need to catch up back for all activities in terms of the material side.
maybe, I need to patience with my boss now.
Hehehe...
Yang Baik dari Allah.. Yang kurang dari IN sendiri..
Pulang interview dengan segala kekusutan, walaupun jawapannya belum diterima.
Hehehe.. Insyaallah.. Rezeki di tempat lain kot.
Hehehehe...

No comments: